RSVP to the St Cloud, MN Functional Forum Meetup
Date & Time: Monday, April 3, 2017
Venue: Good Earth Food Co-op
2010 Veterans Drive
St Cloud, MN 56303
Host: Kari Collett, RDN, LDN, CLT
Meetup Organizer Phone: 320.310.7211
Meetup Organizer email: email@example.com
Meet Your Host: Kari Collett, RDN, LDN, CLT
Kari is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian specializing in functional nutrition. With additional training specific to food sensitivities, she is also a Certified LEAP Therapist. Coupling education from the College of St. Benedict and Iowa State University with life experiences of first hand nutrition implications for herself, her family, and her clients, Kari helps people reach optimal states of health and function. She is diverse in the population she serves in that she provides individualized nutrition services for those with food sensitivities, chronic pain and disease, weight loss goals, athletic performance goals, and more. Kari is looking forward to meeting and networking with others committed to better health.
LEAP: A Better Food Sensitivity Eating Plan
One of the most important differences between Oxford and other food sensitivity labs is that of clinical experience. From 1996-2001 Oxford operated several clinics dedicated entirely to the treatment of food sensitivity related health problems (Oxford Nutritional Centers).
Our primary diagnostic tool was MRT (along with a careful medical history) and our only therapy was changing our patient’s diets based on MRT and their history. There were no supplements, nutraceuticals, herbs, drugs, or any other therapy used at our clinics. This allowed us to clearly establish the cause and effect relationship between what our patients ate and the degree of symptom remission produced from the eating plan we prescribed.
The Good Earth Food Co-Op
We are St. Cloud, Minnesota’s largest natural foods market. We have been serving the Saint Cloud Metro community since 1971.
- The Good Earth is a cooperative business owned by its members, your friends and neighbors.
- Established in 1971, our first home was in the Newman Center at St. Cloud State University. For nearly 20 years, the Good Earth resided on East St.Germain. In 1994, we planned our expansion and at the end of the year moved to 2010 Veterans Drive (8th St. No.)
- The Good Earth’s mission is to offer nutritious foods and other products for the lowest feasible prices and to promote healthful lifestyles, cooperation among food producers and consumers, and environmental quality.
- The Good Earth Food Co-op supports sustainable, organic, local agriculture and the principles of Fair Trade.
- The Good Earth Food Co-op actively campaigns for government mandatory labeling of all GMO products.
- We are a full service natural foods store with a self-serve deli.
- We provide efficient, friendly, informative service and support the well-being of our customers.
- For more information check out the Member Owner page or contact us for details!